Want to watch movies online and download them for future viewing? Then Funshion is just the application for you. Unfortunately, it's a Chinese medium website. So how do people like me - who speaks broken Chinese and definitely cannot read the language - cope? Ah, you've come to the right place. Here I bring you the Funshion tutorial especially for people like me. Enjoy...
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Funshion Movie Download Tutorial for the Chinese-challenged
Before you're able to enjoy watching movies online or downloading them for future viewing using Funshion, you'll need to download and install its application. >>>>>>Click Here! for the free download.
1. You'll see this page upon launching Funshion after successful application installation.
2. If you find the drop-down menus (highlighted in blue in Picture 1) are in Chinese, follow the steps as shown on the top right corner of Picture 1 to change the language setting to English. This will prove to be helpful I assure you. :-)
1. Type your desired movie title in the red box. In this example, I've chosen "Beauty and the Beast"...yes...Funshion accepts searches using English titles! Phew! What a relief.
2. Click on the red icon with magnifying glass to launch search.
3. The search results will then be listed as shown. In this case, the movie I'm after appeared right at the top of the list. :-)
Note: Obviously there are unfortunate times when the movie you're after is unavailable on Funshion.
4. Click on either the movie's picture or Chinese title to proceed.
Click on the green icon to start download. This will automatically start the movie (with download running in the background) as illustrated in Picture 4.
1. Since some movies might have been dubbed in Chinese (or some other foreign language), it's advisable for you to watch a little part of the beginning of the movie to ensure it's in English (oh, if the movie you're after is supposed to be in English of course) before your download has proceeded too far.
2. Once you're satisfied that this is the correct movie and language, you can close the movie window and let the download progress while you go about your other business.
1. Click on Task List to open the Task Manager window. You should see the movie you're downloading listed. You'll be able to monitor its download progress here.
1. By right-clicking on any task listed on Task Manager, you can:
- launch the movie.
- remove the task.
- rearrange the download priority for your movies.
Note: Funshion prioritizes downloads in order of top to bottom.
2. Once the download is complete (progress 100%), right click on the movie task and click Explore to open the folder where the files have been stored on your computer (see Picture 7).
1. Funshion normally splits movies into several files. In my example, "Beauty and the Beast" is split into two files.
2. Copy these files into your personal folder or portable hard disk drive. Then rename them to English.
Note: DO NOT rename the files in the original download folder as this may cause the Funshion application to not function properly.
Picture 8 (Optional):
To prevent clutter and excessive space utilization on your computer, you can Remove Task and All Files from Task Manager once you've safely copied and saved the movie.
Voila! Sit back, relax and enjoy endless hours of your favourite movies. :-D
Hope you find this tutorial helpful. Your feedback and comments are highly welcomed! Let me know if there's anything I can improve. Thanks!